Fast performance and high-efficiency IP broadband connectivity for enterprise and mobility networks
The Evolution® X5 features dual-mode operation of DVB-S2/ACM or iNFINITI® TDM on the outbound and deterministic TDMA on the inbound. With fast processing capabilities, the X5 supports high-speed, high-efficiency applications such as enterprise connectivity, mobile cellular, maritime and other mobile applications.
- Star topology and future support for SCPC-return upstream channels
- Two modes of operation: iNFINITI® TDM and DVB-S2/ACM outbound
- Deterministic MF-TDMA return channel with 2D 16-State FEC or TPC on the inbound
- Optional integrated spread spectrum waveform technology supports very small antennas
- Optional AES 256-bit encryption
- Automatic End-to-End Uplink Power Control for higher network availability
- Automatic Beam Switching (ABS) and Global NMS support
- High-stability temperature compensated oscillator
The Evolution® X5 Satellite Router enables service providers to support higher data rates and greater traffic volumes to meet increased customer demand across a wide range of growing vertical markets. The Evolution® X5 Satellite Router offers dual-mode operation between iNFINITI® TDM or DVB-S2/ACM on the outbound, providing more flexibility for network design and bandwidth optimization as the network grows. With over-the-air software licensing features service providers can easily add data encryption and spread spectrum capabilities to customize the Evolution® X5 Satellite Router to meet their customer?s growing requirements.Specifications
For more information about this product please click on PDF and see the specitic Datasheet.
|Condition of Item:||new|
|Shipping weight:||3.00 Kg|
|Product weight:||1.99 Kg|