The XPOL-2-5G is Poynting's third generation "V3" of this very popular cross-polarized (XPOL), 2×2 MIMO cellular antenna. The antenna housing basically looks the same as the second generation "V2", but has been completely redesigned on the inside. We have employed advanced metamaterial technology using artificial magnetic conductors (AMC) and a new registered/patent pending radiator configuration that has proven to be exceptionally bandwidth and gain enhancing. The radiation patterns of this antenna are exceptionally well controlled, further enhancing the performance of the antenna.
The XPOL-2-5G antenna covers the newer 3400 - 3800 MHz bands not previously covered by our V2 and is suitable for 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G. This antenna performs exceptionally well in the following frequency bands: 698 - 960MHz, 1700 - 2170MHz, 2300 - 2700MHz & 3400 - 3800MHz. In addition to the new bands, the gain in the 1700MHz and 2.7GHz bands is about 3dB higher than the "V2" over the same frequency bands! Our "V2" antenna already outperformed most competitors in these bands, so this significant improvement in gain shows the benefits of the new advanced materials and novel radiator design.
So if it was a car, we put in an engine with all new technology that produces twice the power under the hood - it may look the same, but just wait until you turn on the ignition!
- Frequency band: 686 - 3800MHz
- Connector Type: N-Type - Female
- Weight: 1.43 kg
- Suitable for LoRa
- Wind Survival: Aerial Wind Survival: ≤ 250km/h
- Including Z-Bracket Wind Survival: ≤160km/h
- Optional bracket BRKT-030* is required for wind speeds ≤250 km/h
- Temperature range (operation): -40°C to +80°C
- Ambient conditions: outdoor/indoor
- Degree of protection/standard for water ingress: IP 65
- Salt Spray: MIL-STD 810F/ASTM B117
- Operating Relative Humidity: Up to 98%
- Storage humidity: 5% to 95% - non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +80°C
- Enclosure flammability rating: UL 94-HB
- Impact resistance: IK 08
|Shipping weight:||1.86 Kg|
|Product weight:||1.43 Kg|